Sheela Sharma is one of that actresses who has controlled everyone’s heartstrings with her bubbliness and awful amusement. She’s ever-youthful in the world of recollections of everyone.
Sheela Sharma was born on 31st August in Valsad Gujrat in a South Indian Family and did her training atS.T Joseph English Teaching HighSchool in Valsad Gujrat.
Sheela Sharma also went to Mumbai to study law at Siddharth College of Law, Mumbai.
She had decided before that she wants to pursue her career in acting so she started doing theatre, giving interrogations.
In the time 1942, she got the offer for a film from Rajashri Productions SUN SAJNA therefore it was the turning point of her life. She also did fabulous work in this picture, also she was further seen in all the filmland from RAJASHRI Products. Her amusement in the film NADIYA KE PAAR was so mesmerizing that she got the part in MAHABHARAT as DEVAKI and in numerous further flicks and television diurnals. Therefore by her fantastic amusement, she’s going to be ever in the hearts of people.
Sheela Sharma received her first offer of the film after completing her Law from Siddharth College of Law. Her first film was of Rajashri Productions called SUN SAJNA. She did fantastic acting in this film, so by seeing her acting skills she was seen in all the pictures from Rajashri Productions.
Then she was seen in NADIYA KE PAAR, her character in this film was RAJJO. This character of her is still been praised by everyone.
Then she did films like ABHODH,SADA SUHAGAN AND NAUKAR BIWI KA. In these films, her acting was so nice that she got selected for the MAHABHARAT tv serial in which she played the role of DEVAKI. Thus this was the turning point of her life, she decided not to look back, just work hard.
She did many serials on DOORDARSHAN like MITTI KE RANG, MADHUBALA, MATA KI CHOWKI, CID, DILLI WALI THAKUR GIRLS.
Also seen in HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN,GHATAK,MANN and many more
She is also currently working in many Gujrati and Bhojpuri films as she is very passionate about her acting.
|Real Name||Sheela David|
|Date of Birth||31 August|
|Age (as in 2022)||42 years|
|Birth Place||Valsad district, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Valsad district, Gujarat, India|
|School||St Joseph’s Convent School, Valsad, Gujarat|
|College||Siddharth College of Law, Mumbai|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 69 kg|
|Famous Role||Devaki in TV serial Mahabharat (1988-1990)|
Her husband SUBHASH SHARMA is graduated from the Film and television institute of India. Her husband is Writer and Director
TERE PYAAR MEIN,DESH PREMI,SUHAAG,MUJHE KASAM HAIN,PYAARI BHENA. These films have been directed by her husband.
View this post on Instagram
Her age is now 42 years i.e as in 2022.
Sheela Sharma Daughter’s Name:
- She has a daughter named MADALSA SHARMA, she is also seen to be in Acting Field, and also along with this, MADALSA SHARMA has married to Son of MITHUN CHAKRABORTY Mahaakshay, they got married in the year 2018 on 7th July MADALSA is a popular actress in South Indian Movies.
- She started her career with her film FITTING MASTER which was a Telugu film in the year 2009.
- She entered in Bollywood with her film ANGEL which was directed by Ganesh Acharya.
- She is also seen in Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, films and she is seen in the serial ANUPAMA. And is also been nominated as a Supportive Actor in the serial.
Her net worth is not known but as she is still working in Bhojpuri and Gujrati films it might be around 60 to 70 lakhs.
Sheela Sharma was born in GUJRAT in a SOUTH INDIAN family and thus she is SOUTH INDIAN and belongs to HINDUISM.
Serials and popular films:
Sheela Sharma was seen in the film:
- Hum Saath Saath Hain: In this, she played the role of Jyoti, she is seen playing the role of Vivek’s brother.
- Nadiya Ke Paar: In this, she played the role of Rajjo, in which she loved Chandan and thus played the role in a fantastic manner.
- Sun Sajna: In this film, she was seen as the lead role in the film along with Mithun Chakraborty. About: In this movie, she has played the role of Ratna.
- Sada Suhagan: In this movie, she has played the role of Babli.
- Naukar Biwi Ka:
- GHATAK: In this movie, she played the role of Mrs.Sheela
- Mann: In this, she played the role of Miss Lovelina.
- Sheela Sharma is known for her role in HUM SAATH SAATH HAI, CHORI CHORI CHUPKE CHUPKE, and NADIYA KE PAAR.
- She is also famous for her role in MAHABHARAT as DEVAKI.
- Her husband SHUBHASH SHARMA owns a production house.
- Her real name is SHEELA DAVID but after marriage, her name became Sheela Sharma.
- She has done Bhojpuri films like MAI, SATHIYO CHALYO KHODALDHAM in a Gujrati Film.
- Sheela Sharma started her acting career in 1982 with the Bollywood film SUN SAJNA.
- Sheela Sharma got fame when she started playing the role of DEVAKI in MAHABHARAT.
- Sheela Sharma was born in a very small village of VALSAD in Gujrat, India.
- Sheela Sharma studied at ST. JOSEPH CONVENT SCHOOL, GUJRAT.
- She did her graduation from SIDDHARTH COLLEGE OF LAW MUMBAI.
- She is an educated personality of the INDIAN MEDIA INDUSTRY.
- As being from such a small village she managed to get an education and also further followed her passion and dream of becoming an ACTRESS.
- Sheela Sharma’S daughter MADALSA SHARMA is also an INDIAN ACTRESS.
Sheela Sharma’s STRUGGLES
1. There are numerous things that keep her doing better and keep her motivated to do further is that excitement she feels before going for any shoot and thus she feels it every time and this helps her to do more better.
2. Despite her father died at age of 46 when she was just in school and thus it was the great Setback in her life and thus she was having the only responsibility of her house and she started doing plays in Mumbai and then she got a call for films.
3. Her father use to say that: NEVER GIVE UP AND ALWAYS AIM FOR HIGHER.
TRUST IN GOD AND HE WILL GUIDE YOU AND GUARD YOU.
4. She is a very Disciplined actress who sleeps at 9 p.m and gets up at 4 a.m and thus she tells everyone to be Disciplined in this manner if one has to be successful in life.
5. She follows BHUDHISM and thus it had taught him to have patience and to have control over anger and to deals with small things in one’s life.
6. Thus she always worked hard and still worked hard to follow her passion.
She has received many awards regarding the films like NADIYA KE PAAR, CHORI CHORI CHUPKE CHUPKE, SUN SAJNA.
1. Sheela Sharma is a popular Instagram INFLUENCER.
2. Sheela Sharma has received many awards like FILMFARE for the BEST ACTRESS.
3. Sheela Sharma has also received the Award by BLISSFUL INDIA in the year 2021.
4. She has also received the GOLDEN GLOBE AWARD.
5. SHE has also received the ZEE CINE AWARD.
6. She has also received the award for her TV SHOWS
7. Sheela Sharma has received awards for her many GUJRATI and BHOJPURI FILMS TOO.
8. Thus she has received many awards and appreciation only and only because of her hardwork and dedication in this field.
BEST MOVIES OF Sheela Sharma
- NADIYA KE PAAR
- SATI TORAL
- HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN
- BHOOT UNKLE
- SATHIYO CHALYO
- HAMILTON PALACE
- AMMAA KI BOLI
- CHORI CHORI CHUPKE CHUPKE
- SARHAD PAAR
- SADA SUHAGAN
- BOMBAY TO GOA
- RAJA BHAIYA
- MITTI KE RANG
- MATA KI CHOWKI
- DILLI WALI THAKUR GIRLS
- PATI KAMAL BIWI DHAMMAL
- PYAAR ZINDAGI HAIN.
By taking inspiration from Sheela Sharma’S life, one should follow his or her passion and thus should be determined to achieve one’s goal. Thus one should always AIM HIGHER and thus never give up and should not get disheartened by failures as it is said that FAILURES ARE STEPPING STONE TO SUCCESS.